In order for your bitch to be considered, you must furnish us with the following:
- Be dual registered AKC/ASCA.
- Have full genetic panel completed with results on hand.
- OFA (or Pre-lim) and/or PENNHip results on hand
- Eye clearance (dated within the last 12 months) results on hand.
- Video showing working ability (if a working bitch), structure, movement, and temperament.
- Your goals for this litter and your plans for placing them in appropriate homes.
If your bitch is accepted for breeding, you will be required to furnish the following, and we may ask for additional testing or information:
- Copy of OFA Certificate (or Pre-lim)
- Copy of eye clearance dated within the last 12 months
- Copy of Four generation (minimum) pedigree.
- Copy of registration papers.
- Proof of a veterinarian examination made within the previous ten (10) days before breeding stating that the bitch is free from vaginal infections, internal parasites, and any communicable diseases. Documentation from a licensed Veterinarian should show:
- Negative brucellosis test results dated within the past 30 days.
- Negative vaginal smear results for infections dated within the past 30 days.
- Negative fecal exam dated within the past 30 days.
- Up to date vaccination record, including rabies.
- Negative heartworm test within the past 30 days.
- Proof of vaccination against communicable diseases (parvo, lepto, kennel cough, etc.) and rabies within the last twelve or thirty-six months, according to requirements in state of residence.
- If this is a maiden bitch, Bitch Owner will submit a statement from the veterinarian that the bitch is free from vaginal strictures, inverted vulva, or any other conditions, which would make a natural breeding difficult or impossible.
- Written statement from Veterinarian, that the Bitch has a scissors bite and full dentition.
Available Stud Options:
- Can be sent to us for a minimum of 10 -14 day for live cover.
- Can be brought back every day or every other day to accomplish 3-5 live covers.
- Ai can be completed every other day ( for a total of 3 AIs at your expense) by our Veterinarian's office located in Jacksonville, NC
**We DO not offer chilled or frozen semen as options at this time**
STUD FEE is $1500 or "Pick of Litter with Full Breeding Rights"
depending on stud owner preferenence.